Eligibility criteria apply to join Firefighters Mutual Bank. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
Consumer lending terms and conditions available here.
Credit Guide available here.
Applicants must be eligible for the Rewards Package to take out the Solutions Plus Home Loan. The Rewards Package fee is paid at settlement and then annually on each anniversary from the Everyday account.
Redraw is subject to application and registration and is not available when a fixed rate applies to any part of the loan.
Repayment Pause is not available on all loan products and is subject to application and approval. Refer to Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions for full details.
Firefighters Mutual Bank 50th Birthday Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Promotional Period: 9AM AEST on 4/9/18 - 9PM AEDT on 31/10/18. To be eligible to enter, an entrant must be: (a) an individual; (b) a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; (c) a shareholding member of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited; (d) at least 18 years of age. To enter, the eligible entrant must apply for a new FMB-branded home loan or apply for an increase to their existing FMB-branded home loan during the Promotional Period and have a Formal Approval of such home loan before 9.00pm AEDT on 21/11/18. There is a limit of one (1) entry permitted for each person that has a Formal (unconditional) Approval as above. Major Draw at Teachers Mutual Bank, 28-38 Powell St, Homebush, NSW 2140 at 3pm 27/11/18. Draw Prizes: (1)1xAUD$10k cash prize will be deposited into the winner's nominated FMB-branded home loan within 14 days of notifying the winner. (2) 1x AUD$5K Tertiary Travel Service Travel Voucher; (3) 1x Barbecues Galore voucher to the value of AUD$2.5k; (4) 1x Bunnings Voucher to the value of AUD$1k (5) 1x eftpos Card to the value of AUD$500. Winners published at fmbank.com.au within 14 days of the draw & in The Australian on 6/12/18. Promoter: Firefighters Mutual Bank, a division of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited, ABN 30 087 650 459 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No 238981, 28-38 Powell Street, Homebush NSW 2140. See full Terms and Conditions. ACT Permit No. TP/18/01671, NSW Permit No. LTPS-18-27310 and SA Permit No. T18/1474.
2. $10k Paid off your mortgage: AUD$10,000.00 cash prize will be deposited into the winner's nominated Firefighters Mutual Bank-branded variable rate home loan within 14 days of notifying the winner. In the case of the winner not having a variable rate home loan (i.e. having a Fixed Rate Home Loan), the deposit will be made into a nominated Firefighters Mutual Bank transaction account with Mortgage Offset Facility attached.
Firefighters Mutual Bank transaction account: You should consider whether this product is appropriate for you before acquiring it.
Mortgage Offset Facility: Terms and conditions for the mortgage offset facility are set out in our Consumer lending terms and conditions and Conditions of use Accounts and access. For more information refer to the FAQ section under Offset facility at fmbank.com.au.
3. Travel Voucher: One (1) voucher to the value of AUD$5,000 is redeemable at Tertiary Travel Service Pty Ltd trading as Tertiary Travel (ABN 28 008 900 981). The voucher will remain valid for redemption until 31 December 2021. The gift voucher must be redeemed at Tertiary Travel Service to pay for travel expenses only and is not redeemable for cash or transferrable. If the travel cost exceeds AUD$5,000 the voucher can be used towards the total cost.
Tertiary Travel Service is a wholly owned subsidiary of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited (ABN 30 087 650 459), and operated under licence from Helloworld Travel.
4. BBQ Pack: One (1) Barbecues Galore gift card or voucher to the value of AUD$2,500.00.
Please Note: Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Limited ABN 93 001 354 454 is not the promoter. This promotion, including the distribution of the Gift Cards, is managed by the promoter and is in no way supported or endorsed by Barbeques Galore.
5. Bunnings Voucher: One (1) Bunnings gift card or voucher to the value of AUD$1,000.00.
6. Eftpos Voucher: One (1) eftpos gift card to the value of AUD$500.00.