With the catastrophic bushfires impacting large areas of the entire country, our thoughts are with the people and communities who have suffered devastating loss, and are displaced from their homes.
As a mutual bank we are passionate about supporting our community, especially in times of crisis. We are offering a range of relief measures to assist our members in affected areas, including:
- Suspending home and personal loan payments for a negotiated period
- Refunding fees incurred due to impossibility of complying with account requirements as infrastructure or services are not available
- Waiving term deposit early withdrawal interest reductions
- Waiving any card replacement fees for cards lost due to bushfires
- Negotiating repayment relief for credit cards
We urge any of our members who have been directly affected by bushfires to contact us on 1800 800 225 and we will provide you with assistance for your circumstances.
We extend our enormous appreciation to all volunteer firefighters and emergency service workers who are working tirelessly to battle the bushfires, and to help their communities. We know you go above and beyond, and we are so grateful to you for all that you do.
We are deeply saddened by the recent loss of volunteer firefighters. On behalf of the Bank we would like to extend our deepest condolences to the families and communities mourning the loss of these brave people. The Bank has donated to the funds for their families.
To further support relief efforts, the Bank has donated to the NSW Rural Fire Service, the Salvation Army’s bushfire disaster fund and The Red Cross relief fund.
Those directly affected by the bushfires may be able to claim disaster assistance from the government. Visit the Department of Human Services for more information.